Travelling to Fontaine Festival
Of course, there are many other options available but these may require changes on route. It really all depends on where you’re travelling from!
• Riga – Liepaja
• Kleipeda / Palanga – Liepaja
Go to: http://www.autoosta.lv/
Go to: http://www.eurolines.com/ or: http://www.ecolines.net/
• Karlshamn (Sweden) – Ventspils (Latvia)
• Nyneshanm (Sweden) – Ventspils (Latvia)
• Rostock (Germany) – Ventspils (Latvia)
Go to: http://www.scandlines.dk/
• Fredericia (Denmark) – Klaipeda (Lithuania)
• Copenhagen (Denmark) – Klaipeda (Lithuania)
• Kiel (Germany) – Kleipeda (Lithuania)
• Sassnitz (Germany) – Klaipeda (Lithuania)
• Karlshamn (Sweden) – Klaipeda (Lithuania)
Go to: http://www.lisco.lv/
• Stockholm (Sweden) – Riga (Latvia)
Go to: http://www.tallinksilja.com/
Camping is free of charge but please be aware there will be no special security for this area and you leave your items at your own risk.
Conference Hall Option
In addition to the camping area outside, we’re happy to announce the possibility for festival goers to stay in the hotel Conference Hall on the 1st floor of the hotel. This will basically just be a floor space to sleep on, so please bring your own roll-up mattresses or sleeping bags for comfort. Showers will be available!
It will cost 5 Euros for both nights and if you would like to take up the offer, just ask in reception where you can pay and then will receive a special wrist band which will give you access to the area.
Please note: This is not a party area and alcohol is prohibited (not allowed) in the Conference Hall. The hotel reserve the right to ask anyone misbehaving to leave. There will be no dedicated security but the area will be checked from time to time.